This recipe is easy to make but sure to please a crowd. Only two ingredients!
Bacon Wrapped Dates
- Rimmed baking sheet
- Wire baking rack
- 12 toothpicks
- 12 Medjool dates
- 6 sllices Bacon Thin bacon is best because it takes less time to get crispy.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil for easy clean-up. (The rimmed sheet is important so it catches all the bacon grease.) And set wire baking rack on top.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Remove the pits from the inside of the dates
- Take the bacon and cut them in half down the center.
- Take 1 date and wrap 1 half of bacon around, secure with a toothpick.
- Repeat with all 12 dates
- Set them on the baking sheet and cook in the oven for 20 minutes, or until bacon is as crispy as you like it
- You can remove the toothpicks before serving, or leave them for easy eating.