This recipe is dairy-free and gluten-free but FULL of flavor!
Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Mushrooms
- 3 Slices Bacon
- 12 white button mushrooms
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tbsp diced Jalapeño
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Mayo
- 1/4 cup Almond flour
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper
- Clean mushrooms and then remove the stems. Place the mushrooms on the baking sheet with the stem side facing up. Chop up the removed stems and place them in a bowl.
- Add diced red onion, diced jalapeños, minced garlic, mayo, and almond flour in the bowl with the chopped mushrooms stems. Stir to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill each mushroom with the mixture
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and mushrooms are tender
- While mushrooms are baking, cook bacon in a pan over medium heat until crispy. Remove from pan and drain bacon on a paper towel to remove the grease. Chop into small pieces.
- Remove mushrooms from the oven and top each one with a big pinch of bacon